cash4trucksydney.com.au is a firm that offers its services to old truck owners. It deals with the purchase of old, junk and scrap trucks. The firm also offers free truck removal services. The main aim of the company is to ensure quality services in the automotive field in a hassle-free manner.
The firm puts down certain simple terms and conditions that the old truck owners need to follow if they want to sell their old truck to the Cash4TruckSydney.
Following are some of the terms and conditions of the Cash4TruckSydney for the purchase of old trucks:
- The truck should be the owners’ and the owner must have valid documents supporting this claim.
- If an individual is selling the truck on behalf of a company or an organization, they must carry an authorization letter with the seal or stamp of the respective company or organization.
- The individual must carry the necessary photo identification proofs like passport, driver’s license, medical or insurance certificate, etc.
- The individual must carry the invoice of the tax payments and other important documents with regard to the truck.
- To begin the process, the owner has to call the truck wreckers on their contact number.
- The truck wreckers will get into contact with the owners as soon as possible.
- They will call the owner to collect all the necessary information about the details of the truck that the owner wishes to sell.
- It is advisable that the owners must be ready to answer about such details correctly to ensure that the deal proceeds in a smooth way.
- Once the truck wreckers have the necessary details about the truck, they offer the owner an online estimate of the price they may be willing to pay in exchange for the truck.
- The owner then has to set an appointment with the truck wrecking firm.
- The owners have to choose a location, date and time for the appointment as per their convenience.
- The truck wreckers will send a professional to attend this meeting with the owner.
- The professional will assess the truck and make a final price quotation.
- During this meeting, the owners have to present the original documents that are relevant to the sale of the truck.
- The deal can only proceed if all the paperwork is present in the correct order.
- If the professional finds that the necessary papers are present, he/she closes the deal with the owner and makes the payment.
Thus, it is extremely important for old truck owners to follow the terms and conditions set by the Cash4TruckSydney to conclude the deal in a quickly and efficiently.